Operating voltage: DC 11~18 volts, AC 100-240V(50/60Hz)
Charge power: max. 50 Watts
Discharge power: max. 5 Watts
NiCd/MH: 1~15 cells
LiIo/LiPo/LiFe: 1~6 series
Charge current: 0.1 to 5.0A
Discharge current: 0.1 to 1.0A
No. of cycle: 1 to 5 times
Battery data memory: up to 5 data
- Temperature sensor port
- Built in AC adapter
- Individual voltage balancer for Lithium batteries inside
Built into the smart charger is an individual-cell-voltage balancer. No external balancer is needed when charging
- Lithium batteries (LiIo/LiPo/LiFe) for balance charging.
- Balance individual cells on discharge
The smart charger also can monitor and balance individual cells of the Lithium battery pack during the discharge process, as well as the charge process
- Data store/load
Five data of different batteries programs can be stored and retrieved. These data files can be recetrived at any time you need them without reprogramming.
- Cyclic charging/discharging
The smart charger can perform 1 to 5 cycles of charge>discharge or discharge>charge for battery break in/refreshing and balancing.
- Back-light LCD screen
- Include LCD display
- Robust outer aluminum case
- Advanced temperature sensor cable port (sensor cable not included)