SUNYIK Tiger's Eye Hand Carved Happy Buddha Statue Pocket Specimen Sphere Figurine Decor 2"
Laughing Buddha is always associated with positive elements. A very popular symbol of happiness, luck, abundance, and wealth. Asian people also believe that Buddha is good for Feng Shui. Each figure represents a different aspect of the Laughing Buddha personality. Generosity, tolerance, happiness, abundance, good luck, and contentment. Six figures in each set packed tightly and safely in a small box. Place them in your home to improve overall Feng Shui with this ancient practice.
Stone and Beads Representing the Seven Chakras: First Chakra (Root Chakra), Second Chakra (Sacral Chakra), 3rd Chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra), Fourth Chakra (Heart Chakra), Fifth Charka (Throat Chakra), Sixth Chakra (Third Eye Chakra), and Seventh Chakra (Crown Chakra)
- 1Pc Carving Gemstone Maitreya Laughing Buddha Stone Specimen Sphere Figurine Decor
- Size Details(Approx):2"(45x47x28mm);Material:Stone;Weight:90 Gram;Quantity:1Pc
- Hand carving sitting god laughing buddha statue decor, you can put it in your pocket and feel it anywhere.they are suitable for home decor,study ,healing,figurine,collecting,fengshui.Laughing Buddha encourages enlightenment through Joy and simplicity. Promotes light-heartedness and fun. Reminds us not to take things too seriously. Bringer of abundance and good luck when you rub his jolly belly. for booming success.
- The chakra stones are used to balance the chakras on a daily basis and to enhance chakra healing. Chakra:Throat chakra-Blue Sand Stone,Solar Plexus Chakra-Tiger's Eye Stone/Gold Sand Stone,Crown chakra-Rock Quartz/Opalite,Heart chakra-Rose Quartz/Green Aventurine
- Maitreya is known as "the laughing Buddha" and is usually represented as a rotund figure with a happy disposition. His Chinese name is Pu-tai Ho-shang or "Hemp-bag monk". He is originally a fertility figure who was known to bring "goodies" in his bag to local townsfolk, especially children. Later, he became a pre-incarnation of Maitreya.